Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Batwoman Tutorial (Mask)

Hey Everyone So Sorry I've been MIA on YouTube! I'll  explain in an upcoming video =) But I did this Batwoam mask tutorial for Halloween and I really hope you guys like it. It is my very first Halloween tutorial ever so be nice to me in the comments! lol I know it isnt the best but I did want to go ahead and put it up since I did film it! I hope you all enjoy! 


































Products Used:
Face Paint: Black Face paint from face paint kit from Dollar Store  $5
Primer: Elf eyelid primer Target $1
Eyeshadows: Sedona Lace 120 Pro Pallette (2nd Edition) www.sedonalace.com 
brushes: concealer brush (given to me for free from Sedona Lace cosmetics) La. Colors shader and blending brush  Sephora small eyeshadow brush various stores
Lipstick: Maybelline #275 Crazy for Coffee WalMart $4.75
Eyeliner: Elf Eyeliner Target $1
Mascara: Covergirl LashBlast Mascara Rite Aid $8.50 

No comments:

Post a Comment