Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 29, 2012

David Guetta Turn Me On Ft. Nicki Minaj Official Music video Inspired Makeup Tutorial

 Hey Everyone It's been a while since I posted on here! Lol Well I'm back with a tutorial Actually My first one of the year ^__^ So what better way to start off than with my favorite musician Nicki Minaj! She looks gorgeous in the upcoming Music Video Turn Me On Prod. by David Guetta. I wanted to do this makeup look because it is very simple and pretty. here is the makeup look on Nicki (picture above) and here it is on me. I like how it looks sideways better lol. But I hope you guys enjoy this look and make sure you check out my channel sub if you like http://www.youtube.com/user/truebeautyforever

Here is a list of products used
Primer: Elf eyelid primer -
base: Discontinued Markwin's eye shadow base
All shadows Sedona Lace 120 Pro Palette 2nd Edition sedonalace.com
Eyeliner: Elf Liquid eyeliner
Lipstick: nyc smooch
foundation: L.A. colors
concealer: Covergirl Invisible concealer (in tawny)
Mascara Cover Lash Blast (orange tube)

Thanks so much guys for checking this blog out xoxo,
truebeautyforever

No comments:

Post a Comment