Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Happy Birthday!!!

Thanks so much to everyone for a wonderful year on YouTube! I appreciate every single viewer, comment, rating, and everything from all of you, even the haters ;) I did a blue smokey eye a  good celebration or party look for this video! I really hope you all like it. Click on the link above to head over to my blog for a list of full products used! Any suggestions or comments?  Please let me know! See you next video! =) 


Products Used
Primer- Elf eyelid Primer
Base- Markwins (Discontinued)
Eyeshadows- all from the Lorac Box Office Palette
Mascara- L'oreal Voluminous Millions 
Blush- Lorac Box Office Bronzer
Blush- Mac in Dirty Plum
Eyeliner-Elf Liquid Eyeliner
Eyeliner- Maybelline Eyestudio Gel liner
Lipstick- Maybelline Crazy for Coffee #275 

No comments:

Post a Comment