Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2011

Illuminant Eyes for Back to School!

Hey everyone I decided to do a back to school look I decided to do a neutral but bright look. Hopefully some of you may try this for school. I'm planning on doing at least one or 2 more looks for school. Any suggestions? Would LOVE to hear them! Thanks for checking out my blog. It would make my day if you subscribed to my YouTube channel! youtube.com/truebeautyforever


Products Used
Primer- Elf eyelid Primer
Base- Markwins (discontinued)
Flesh toned shadow- Lorac Box Office Palette
Highlight- Heaven Too Faced Natural Eye Palette
Crease and outer V- Sexpresso -__-  Too Faced Natural Eye Palette
liner- Elf eyeliner
Lower Lashline- Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner
Mascara- Loreal Voluminous Millions Mascara
Blush- Lorac Box office Palette
Lipstain- Palladio Lipstain (berry) I honestly suggest a different brand for lipstains

No comments:

Post a Comment