Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 28, 2011

RoseGold Look for Fall and Back to School

Hey Everyone I did this look that is perfect for fall and for school! I think Rosegold looks are so pretty and also very simple! I hope you all enjoy this look. I also tried talking a bit more in this video instead of just speeding up everything like I usually do. Let me know which you prefer =) Thanks so much for watching



Products Used

  • Primer- Elf Eyelid Primer
  • Eyeshadow Base- Markwins (Discontinued)
  • Brushes from Icing 
  • Eyeshadows from Lorac Box Office
  • Eyeliner- Elf liquid eyeliner 
  • Gel Liner Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner 
  • Mascara L'oreal Voluminous Millions Mascara
  • Blush Maybelline Dream Mouse Blush in Cloud Wine
  • Lipstick- Revlon Cha Cha Cherry #626 

No comments:

Post a Comment